The annual CYSA Classical Cabaret is Saturday March 14, 2015, at the CH2M Hill Alumni Center on the OSU Campus. The evening begins with appetizers, dinner, and wine at 5:00 PM for guests who purchase a $100 dinner ticket. The Cabaret itself, including dancing and desserts, begins at 8pm with Corvallis Youth Symphony performing. Pilon d’Azucar, a band of Cuban musicians who studied at the best music schools in the city of Havana and who have taken up residence in Portland, performs for dancing from 9pm to 11:30pm. The evening includes salsa lessons! Tickets are available only through this page (see below). You may self-print tickets once you purchase them.
Pilon d’Azucar sample music:
- Dinner including Cabaret ticket (5pm-11:30pm) = $100 (everyone, not only adults)
- Cabaret Adult ticket (8pm-11:30pm) = $38
- Cabaret Student (middle school, high school, and college) ticket (8pm-11:30pm) = $21
- Camerones Enchiladas (shrimp simmered in a rich chili sauce with yellow rice and Cuban style black beans)
- Masas de Cerdo (fried pork tenderloin in a citrus sauce with ancho grilled marbled potatoes, sweet corn and red peppers)
- Smoked Tofu Tamales (smoked tofu with yellow rice and Cuban style black beans)
Deadline for Cabaret-only tickets online will be March 14th at noon. Cabaret dinner tickets are sold out.
Cabaret-only tickets may be available at the door. Call 541-766-4903 for more information.
Ticket Purchase Button
Add tickets to your cart using the following button, and pay with Paypal after adding all tickets.
Ten seconds after the Paypal payment is finished, you will be automatically redirected back to our site where you can see and print your tickets (You need to keep the browser window open for 10 seconds to see your tickets). Your tickets will also be sent via email.